Monday, June 29, 2009

Michael Jackson was bizarre, for sure........

...but since the news of his death broke, I just cannot get this out of my head.
And I'm not what you'd call "a fan".

"Billie Jean is not my lover
She's just a girl who claims that I am the one
[ Michael Jackson Lyrics are found on www.songlyrics.com ]
But the kid is not my son
She says I am the one, but the kid is not my son"

I challenge ANYONE to listen to it and not want to at least tap your foot.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=En-cHBv7UpA&feature=fvst

Same thing with "Beat it".

I also wonder if he deserves to rest in peace.

Although the accusations against him were probably legitimate, his brain was undoubtedly warped due to the way he was "handled" as a pre-pubescent celebrity child in the no-holds-barred shark filled world of the West coast entertainment industry.

Like Elvis, he had no chance at being "normal".

At least that's my take on him, the so-called "King of Pop".

Oh yeah, I figure some of the highwaymen listened to his music while they were creating some of their art.

And that, gentle readers, is the tie-in.

No comments: