Monday, September 6, 2010

A E Bean on eBay, Good for a Laugh or two

Here it is, boys and girls.

I don't think I need to discuss it.

Ridiculous.

http://cgi.ebay.com/VINTAGE-OIL-LIGHTHOUSE-A-E-BEAN-BACKUS-1906-1990-/260659404649?pt=Art_Paintings&hash=item3cb082df69

Well, I couldn't stop myself even though I figured it was a waste of time, and I sent her an email.

Here's that and her extremely intelligent response. copy/paste :

----- Original Message -----
From: Hwymnbnb@aol.com
To: sassie@gis.net
Sent: Monday, September 06, 2010 2:44 PM

Subject: a e bean


sassie, this should be simply embarrassing.

compare the quality of the work with easily found examples.

respectfully submitted,
BOB 727 809 1691

www.highwaymen-buy-sell-trade.com

From: sassie@gis.net
To: Hwymnbnb@aol.com
Sent: 9/6/2010 6:56:00 P.M. Eastern Daylight TimeSubj: Re: a e bean

Probably when he was losing his eyesight ??? How can you know ? I have looked at many of them


Yup, she's looked at many of them. Guess she told me.

No comments: