Tuesday, October 26, 2010

H Newton vs Newton

Harold Newton vs Lemuel Newton (or Sam).

Found a new website googling around this morning called Garage Sale Art.

Something to remember about the internet.
Anyone can write and post anything they want and appear to know what they are talking about. Appearances can be deceiving, as we all know.

When I see things of this nature, I understand it.

Harold's work is more valuable than the work of his two younger living brothers, so the owner of this painting would like for it to have beeen done by Harold.

I don't blame the owner. It makes perfect sense.

My opinion, it was done by Lemuel. (With an outside chance as a very early Sam).

So, I signed up and left a comment.

Here's the link:

http://www.garagesaleart.com/?p=404&cpage=1#comment-2562

No comments: