Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Alfred Hair Harold Newton Museum



Alfred Hair, courtesy Scott Schlesinger

The finest exhibit I've seen, and I've seen most of them the last decade and a half, featuring highwaymen art, was in the Ft. Lauderdale Museum, and looking back, I'm surprised that it was five long years ago. 2006.

There should be no question that these two extremely talented deceased artists are the most important. Generally speaking, their work is more valuable on the highwaymen scale. Importance creates increased demand in the marketplace.

here's the link: http://www.artknowledgenews.com/Alfred_Hair_Harold_Newton_Highwaymen_exhibit.html

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've been a graphic artist designer for over 12 years now. I'm just quite unfamiliar with operating a blog
and discovered your blog post while searching for design blogs.
I want to admit how stimulated I am with your resources and also
the entire good quality of your website. Hopefully , I can set up
a site similar to your own and will keep an eye on your blog posts with great eagerness.
Thanks heaps for your ideas buddy.
Also visit my site - Jamie Russ Oil Painter