Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Florida Highwaymen Art

Finally got around to joining "LinkedIn".

Figured I ought to share it with the three or four of you who actually read this blog. Might get some insight as to why I am the way I am.

"I yam what I yam, and that's all that I yam".

If you're young, you probably never heard of Popeye the sailor man, toot, toot

Starts here.

Summary
My experience and knowledge are reflected in the loyalty of my retail customers. My integrity and ethics are reflected in my repeat business within the trade.My goal has always been to professionally provide a quality product or service at a fair price and to make a fair profit in the process.. This has been true since 1973

Specialties:
There exists no dealer or collector with more experience in researching and trading within Florida's highwaymen art market.

owner at highwaymen-buy-sell-trade.com
Fine Art industry
1995 – Present (15 years)

As a private dealer our works are shown by appointment and displayed at numerous antique and fine art shows throughout the state of Florida.
Sales and marketing is directed to both retail and trade audiences.
We offer fine art appraisal, certificates of authenticity, attribution and appraisal for Florida highwaymen and related art.
Consultation, brokerage, collection counsel and representation for private, corporate and institutional clientele.

owner at leblanc numismatics
Investment Management rare coin industry
1975 – 1995 (20 years)

Established and operated simultaneously two retail coin shop storefronts in downtown Boston located at 36 Province St. and 50 Bromfield St.Professional numismatist specializing in high grade United States gold, silver and copper coins pre-1965.
Wrote a study of Indian cents establishing rarity and market value for CDN (the Grey Sheet) Sept. 1980.
Traveled US attending numismatic conventions and auctions to buy, sell and trade on a full time basis.
Graded coins for both NGC and PCGS in their formative years on a part time basis.
With all my national numismatic contacts still in place, I can currently offer expert consultation on appraisal and liquidation of rare coins for Attorneys handling estates. Having operated a retail storefront in downtown Boston for over a decade, my range of knowledge includes coins, medals, paper money and exonumia of the world from any era. My specialty within US gold coins is focused on the St. Gaudens twenty dollar gold series, 1907 to 1933.

Vice President and Manager at John Dean Coin Co. 31 Bromfield St Boston
Luxury Goods (rare coins) & Jewelry industry
1973 – 1975 (2 years)

Opened and operated a storefront retail and wholesale rare coin shop in the financial district of downtown Boston. Oversaw satellite shops in Watertown, MA and Providence, RI.

Education

Boston University - School of Management
BS, Behavioral Science
1967 – 1971

Cornell University
Hotel Administration
1966 – 1967
Loved the experience of Ithaca but found that HA was the wrong field for me.
Plus it was wicked hard. Wicked hard.
Activities and Societies: Student Agencies, Chi Psi fraternity, Alpha Psi.

Additional Information

Websites:
My Website
My Blog

Groups and Associations:
Life member # 2418 American Numismatic Association.
Founder : Mass Association of Coin Dealers

Personal Information
Phone:
727 809 1691 (Mobile)

Interested In:

consulting offers
expertise requests
business deals

BOB LEBLANC
http://www.highwaymen-buy-sell-trade.com/

No comments: